Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Queen of Half Assing Everything

Everything, except for work. I do not half ass my effort I put into being successful in my career. Everything else is just that, half ass.That is me! Everything I aspire to do is done half ass! I do not plan on  failing pretty much everything I start it just happens. I have beat myself up so badly these last few months on pretty much what a failure I think I am. I know people are extremely proud of me and some people just don't understand how I do what I do and all of that is great to know and makes me feel good. But, I am on a mission to be proud of myself! I am on a mission to feel great about myself. With this mission comes goals. Here are my top 3.

1. To be a better Mom. I know it is nearly impossible to love my kids more than I do but to my surprise I will wake up tomorrow as I do every day and love them more. Being a better mom is something high on my list, at the top actually. To achieve this, I will aim at not losing my patience, not rushing the kids to get things done, not allowing them to see my tears of frustration, exhaustion, or anger.

2. To deal with my anxiety without meds or self medication. I will be the first to tell you I am high strung. Like very high strung. I like to have plans and I like when they happen as planned I do not like when things happen that send me or my family on a detour. As I am typing this, I am realizing do I not like Life?? Ofcourse not, I love life so why do I get so annoyed when shit happens, when life happens. My goal is to go with the fucking flow.

3. To take care of myself. I have let myself go. I am 32, feel like I am in my 40s, have bags under my eyes that belong on a much older person. I must take care of myself to achieve my mid 30s goal, to be a MILF.

Here is a video I made and posted on Youtube quite some time ago and never shared with a soul. Until now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9-TjpUv_vQ

No comments:

Post a Comment